Hernando United Methodist Men will meet on Saturday, March 2nd. Breakfast is served at 8:30 am and meeting at 9:00 am. All men are welcome to join us.
JOIN US Wednesday's at Joes Restaurant in Inverness at 8:30 am for a time of fellowship. Drop by and have a cup of coffee or breakfast with Pastor Dave and the men from the church. ALL are Welcome.
Why is men's ministry important?
- Men lead others best by modeling Jesus Christ in thoughts, words and deeds. Spiritual maturity is signified in spiritual reproduction, as the faith of mature disciples passes on in others.
- Men growing in Christ become effective spiritual leaders in their homes and congregations, working as partners with their spouses and congregational leaders-both lay and clergy.
- Spiritually growing men help congregations to become vital and alive.
- Everything desired from and through men comes as a result of men growing spiritually and maturing as disciples: family blessings, stewardship, service, outreach, prayer, spiritual leadership, lifestyle evangelism, and faithful obedience. Men are foundational to the life and health of the church.
- When a man lives daily in surrendered faith, God is honored and many lives are blessed. Transformed hearts are forged only within Christ-centered livesnothing less is our acceptable offering; nothing less truly reveals Christ.
United Methodist Men Food Drive
Please bring in your canned goods and nonperishable food items on April 21st. Thank you for bringing in food for the food pantry. We gave 289 lbs. to the CUB.Hernando United Methodist Men
Will meet on Saturday, April 6th. Breakfast is served at 8:30 am and meeting at 9:00 am. All men are welcome to join us. Hernando United Methodist Men
Is planning a fishing trip on April 10th. All are invited. The cost is $70.00 for an all day, and all tackle provided. The boat leaves Tarpon Springs at 8am and returns at 4pm. We will leave the church at 6am. Sign up for a great day on the water and fish with the rest of us! Food is not provided but can be purchased on board or you can bring your own. Contact Pat Richardson at 352- 560-0384.