Calling all Men! Come join us for Breakfast the first Sunday of each month for our men's meeting. Breakfast is served at 8:30am and a meeting follows at 9am. Contact John Fischer or Joe Duteau for info at 726-7245.
Why is men's ministry important?
- Men lead others best by modeling Jesus Christ in thoughts, words and deeds. Spiritual maturity is signified in spiritual reproduction, as the faith of mature disciples passes on in others.
- Men growing in Christ become effective spiritual leaders in their homes and congregations, working as partners with their spouses and congregational leaders-both lay and clergy.
- Spiritually growing men help congregations to become vital and alive.
- Everything desired from and through men comes as a result of men growing spiritually and maturing as disciples: family blessings, stewardship, service, outreach, prayer, spiritual leadership, lifestyle evangelism, and faithful obedience. Men are foundational to the life and health of the church.
- When a man lives daily in surrendered faith, God is honored and many lives are blessed. Transformed hearts are forged only within Christ-centered livesnothing less is our acceptable offering; nothing less truly reveals Christ.
United Methodist Men Food Drive
Thank you for bringing in food for the food pantry. We gave 209 lbs. to Family Resource Center. Please continue to bring in your canned goods and nonperishable food items on the 3rd Sunday of each month.